Every Day Revelations- Poem

I have a bed to lay my head
revelation
I have a home to call my own
revelation
I have a man that doesn't roam
revelation
I have good health, that's better than wealth
revelation
I have a bird that constantly talks but doesn't know a word
revelation
I have a cat that a car hasn't made go splat
revelation
I have a vision, a seed of faith that keeps me safe
revelation
I have a car that takes me near and far
revelation
I have a job that sometimes makes me sob
revelation
I have a family that's always there for me
revelation
I have stuff to eat, that keeps me on beat
revelation
I have rhythm for when I get the blues
revelation
I have 4 dogs; they're softer and sweeter than frogs
revelation
I have hundreds of simple reasons to say the word revelation
and had this revelation without even having to take a vacation. :)

Comments